Modular and scalable framework for archival digitization of moving image and sound. Its core is a precision film transport – base to any high quality film digitization. Scalable options for image and sound transfer can be grouped around this core. And: they can be added easily at any later time!
A system that adapts to your needs and grows with you.
• Unmatched stability and tolerance for warped and shrunken film through sondor “closed-loop” concept.
• Image scan: fully-featured 2.3K, real-time scanner, 4:3 Kodak sensor, potent adjustable RGB light source, stepless optics for all 16 and 35mm formats, completed by an efficient and easy-to-use software.
• Magnetic sound scan: headstacks for all 16, 17,5 and 35mm formats available.
• Conventional optical sound scan: for VA and VD soundtrack positives.
• sondor RESONANCES optical soundtrack scan: advanced scanning system for all optical soundtracks, including soundtrack negatives. Real-time restoration features.
• Double-band configuration available for simultaneous digitizing of image reel and separate sound reel.
You need more information about this machine. Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.