The sondor RESONANCES optical soundtrack scanner system reads all types of 16mm and 35mm optical tracks.The process offers tools to clean-up the tracks while transferring, and eliminates image-spread distortion from soundtrack negatives. sondor RESONANCES is a joint-venture product by the MIA Lab at University of La Rochelle / France and sondor.
- Variable area and variable density soundtracks
- Special mode for PushPull tracks
- Efficient restoration tools
- Silver halide, high-magenta and cyan dye tracks
- Suitable for prints and negatives
- Hosted on sondor OMA E and OMA S fillm transports
- Output as WAV file, digital and analogue audio signal
You need more information about this machine. Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.