ONE RIP SPEAKING TO MULTIPLE DEVICES
Your steady growth has seen you acquire many new presses over the years: each with its own RIP. PrintFactory simplifies your press room workflow by controlling ALL your printers -no matter the brand, size or age- through one central RIP. In fact, PrintFactory can drive over 1000 printers. Imagine the savings in man hours you’d achieve through this one feature of PrintFactory alone?
AUTOMATIC INK SAVING
Built-in to PrintFactory is the latest ink optimization technology that can reduce ink usage by up to 20%. By reducing CMY levels and increasing the black, print quality is stabilized and improved without any change to image quality. What’s 20% of your ink bill worth?
CONTROL A PRINTER ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THROUGH OUR CLOUD
Page on PrintFactory Manager the printing cloud platform (actually a connector that turns all individual RIPs+Printers in I single instance, even over multiple sites)
A TOOL FOR EVERY PURPOSE
If it’s not in PrintFactory, you don’t need it. In one workflow you get all the professional job preparation and file correction tools you need. And they’re easy to access and quick to work with.
THE SAME ACCURATE COLOUR ON DIFFERENT MACHINES, AT DIFFERENT TIMES
PrintFactory simplifies your press room workflow by controlling ALL your printers through one central RIP. In fact, PrintFactory can drive over 1000 printers. Imagine the savings in man hours you’d achieve through this one feature of PrintFactory alone?. CMYK-to-CMYK conversion optimally transforms data from the printer color space. RGB-to-CMYK conversion results in separations that are much smoother than those made with ICC profiles.
FINISH THE JOB QUICKER
- Simultaneous rendering and printing leads to higher efficiency.
- Use of standard and customized templates.
- Save job templates for higher productivity.
- Add cutting marks for quick and accurate finishing.
- Easy (advanced color) profile creation.
- Built-in preflight allows checking files for errors against job specific parameters.
- Last minute corrections, even on PDF files.
- Production-oriented editing tools to speed up job preparation.
- File preparation separated from production and simultaneous RIP and print increases throughput.