The Inca Onset S40i includes a variety of intelligent design features that increase productivity, print quality and reliability.
The Onset S40i’s key features include:
- Reduced bed masking: A zoned vacuum table reduces bed masking requirements for substrates thinner than 3mm. This shortens setup times and increases overall machine productivity.
- Innovative UV sensor system: Printheads need regular maintenance but this varies depending on the volume of work produced and the types of substrate used. The Onset S40i’s auto sensor system constantly monitors the machine condition and informs the operator when automatic cleaning is required.
- Sophisticated substrate height detectors: Sensitive mechanical substrate height detectors deliver accuracy and reliability to provide enhanced substrate and printhead protection.
- Maximum Substrate Size: 3.22m x 1.6m (126.8″ x 63″)
- Maximum Substrate Thickness: 50mm (2″) in manual mode, 18mm (0.7″) using automation
- Maximum substrate weight: 80 kg in manual mode, 10 kg using automation
- Print Area: 3.22m x 1.6m (126.8″ x 63″)
- Operator Console with Monitor
- Load/unload Options
- 2 x UV Curing Lamps
- Uni-directional and Bi-directional Print Capability
You need more information about this machine. Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.