The Inca Onset R50i delivers a 14 picolitre drop size and with an eight-channel, dual CMYK configuration it delivers superb quality and 600 m2/hr productivity with automation.
Positioned between the high-quality 400 m2/hr, six-colour Onset R40i and the high-speed 725 m2/hr Onset S50i, the new Onset R50i meets the needs of firms who produce a mix of graphics for long and short-distance viewing and who want the best quality and throughput.
The full-width array flatbed Onset R50i is supplied with a choice of Caldera or Colorgate RIPs and prints an apparent resolution of 1000dpi at a rate of up to 120 full-bed sheets an hour.
The Onset R50i is compatible with Inca’s flexible automation systems which give customers the choice to operate manually, with ¾ or full automation.
- Maximum Substrate Size: 3.22m x 1.6m (126.8″ x 63″)
- Maximum Substrate Thickness: 50mm (2″) in manual mode, 18mm (0.7″) using automation
- Maximum substrate weight: 80 kg in manual mode, 10 kg using automation
- Print Area: 3.22m x 1.6m (126.8″ x 63″)
- Operator Console with Monitor
- Load/unload Options
- 2 x UV Curing Lamps
- Uni-directional and Bi-directional Print Capability
You need more information about this machine. Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.