The Inca Onset Q40i is the higher resolution version of the popular Inca Onset S40i, with output quality close to offset litho. The Inca Onset Q40i has been developed to address the growing market for an ultra-high-quality flatbed device capable of delivering high production speeds.
Using the latest Fujifilm Spectra Dimatix QS10 printheads, the Inca Onset Q40i delivers a 9 picolitre drop size, compared to the 27 picolitre drop size used on S40i model. This results in 1200dpi apparent resolution which produces ultra-crisp images, fine lines, sharp text and smooth tonal graduations. The higher resolution Inca Onset Q40i prints up to 305m2/hr, equating to 61 full-bed sheets per hour.
The Q40i has the same intelligent design features of the existing Onset S20i and S40i, including a zoned vacuum table, a UV sensor system and mechanical substrate height detectors, which maintain productivity, print quality and reliability.
- Maximum Substrate Size: 3.22m x 1.6m (126.8″ x 63″)
- Maximum Substrate Thickness: 50mm (2″) in manual mode, 18mm (0.7″) using automation
- Maximum substrate weight: 80 kg in manual mode, 10 kg using automation
- Print Area: 3.22m x 1.6m (126.8″ x 63″)
- Operator Console with Monitor
- Load/unload Options
- 2 x UV Curing Lamps
- Uni-directional and Bi-directional Print Capability
You need more information about this machine. Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.