The sondor ALTRA is an archival film scanner with a set of clear advantages: it is engineered for heavy workloads, yet it is easy to operate and cost-effective. It is also fast, working in real-time, and allows for excellent image and sound transfer in one pass.
The ALTRA provides 2.3K image files in uncompressed DPX 10-bit quality at 24 fps transfer speed. Optical or magnetic soundtracks are scanned at the same time and stored as 16-bit 48 kHz wave files.
- real-time scanning with excellent image stability
- smooth handling of warped and shrunk archive film stock – slippage free!
- 2330 x 1750 resolution or 2K with pan&scan
- DPX and DNG raw from print, negative and B/W
- simultaneous scanning of soundtrack to WAV
- optical adaption for all aspect ratios of 16mm and 35mm film
You need more information about this machine. Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.